Have a vacant rental unit?
Rhode Island’s Housing Now Campaign is a real opportunity for landlords to help their fellow Rhode Islanders while also getting some economic security during these unprecedented times.
There are specific financial benefits for landlords:
- Guaranteed rental income is not dependent on the tenants’ income fluctuating – an individual pays 30% of their monthly income and the rest is guaranteed.
- A $2000 bonus for the first unit and a $500 bonus for each additional participating unit.
- Up to $2000 for move-in upgrades like minor renovations and repairs.
- First and last month’s rent.
- Housing Retention services, which means fewer vacancies and less turnover.
- Assistance in bringing units to code.
- Service providers who can assist with screening to ensure a good fit and help solve any potential issues.
Interested in finding out more, visit: